Tooth canals treatment (endodontics) is a kind of dental treatment that may be required due to advanced caries stage or inflammatory process. In order to avoid such complications dentists, recommend having prevention examinations once every 6 months. We can detect any problem on early stage, perform professional teeth cleaning and timely react on any discomfort or pain in the mouth.
When the tooth canals treatment is necessary
Every tooth has a difficult internal structure. Nerve endings and blood vessels located in a special space called pulps. If bacteria penetrate this area (for example, from the carious cavity) strong inflammation with the consequent tissue swelling and neurothlipsia (pulpitis) starts. These situations are accompanied by acute pain. A dentist will need to carry out intricate work to return the tooth to a healthy state.
The procedure of tooth canals treatment (endodontics)
- first, the doctor takes an x-ray to see all the canals of the tooth;
- an effective anesthesia is performed obligatory;
- the doctor opens canals and performs their cleaning with the help of special solutions and mechanical means;
- HealOzone apparatus may be used for canals sterilization with the help of ozone;
- the tip of the root and the most microscopic branches are sealed with the help of special flowable thermoplastic materials;
- a dentist restores the tooth crown.
Tooth canals treatment in Avanto clinics
In Avanto clinics for the procedure of tooth canals treatment, a surgical microscope is used. In such a way the doctor sees the smallest elements and eliminates the risk of medical mistakes, while the patient may observe the treatment process on the screen. Such an approach not only provides the most effective treatment but also increases trust in a doctor. After the procedures, the tooth restores the function and preserves the appearance.