Teeth filling is a kind of dental treatment aimed at restoration of the shape and function of a tooth destroyed by caries. The development of caries may be prevented in early stages both for adults and children. For this, modern methods of prevention and treatment without a drill (for example, ozone therapy) are used. But if caries was not detected and cured in time, the bacteria begin to destroy the enamel, and it is necessary to perform dental fillings to isolate sensitive tissues and to avoid further complications. The filling restores the function of the damaged tooth and has the strength and structure similar to the characteristics of the natural tissues of the teeth.
Firstly, the x-ray diagnosis is performed. It can be panoramic or spot image. Based on the obtained data, the doctor plans follow-up treatment. A tooth filling is performed with local anesthesia and in the most comfortable conditions for the patient. A light meal is recommended before the visit to the doctor since it is undesirable to anesthetize on an empty stomach.
After the teeth filling it’s important to follow a few simple advices:
In Avanto clinics only qualitative and reliable materials for fillings of leading world manufacturers, including those based on high-strength Ormoker (organically modified ceramics) with the improved formula. We perform an effective anesthesia so that the filling procedure is not accompanied by discomfort and pain. We provide a year guarantee for all types of fillings in Avanto clinics.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 27 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.