On this page we provide you with the terms and conditions of use of materials published on https://avanto.ua/en/ website and developed by the limited liability companies AVANTO, AVANTO PLUS and AVANTO PRESTIGE (hereinafter referred to as the Site, We, the Company).
1. General provisions
1.2. We are entitled to amend the conditions outlined in the Rules and such amendments come into force right after they have been posted on the Site.
1.3. You shall get acquainted with the Rules before each use of the Site. If you keep using the Site after the amendments were posted, it means you agree to comply with all the Rules and their amendments.
1.4. If any conditions of the Rules or their amendments are not acceptable for you, you have the right not to use the Site or terminate your account in the manner specified in Section 8 of the Rules.
2. Site Content
2.1. Materials, published on the Site are dedicated to your personal non-commercial use. All the materials posted on the Site, including, but not limited to news, pictures, photos, illustrations, audio and video clips (hereinafter referred to as the Materials or the Content) are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by Companies or the party that is the content provider. You undertake to abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained on any page.
2.2. The Site Content is protected by copyright in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and international copyright. You have no right to change, post, transfer, take part in transfer or sale, reproduce (but the cases provided in p 2.4 of the Rules), create new works, distribute, perform or use the Site Content (including the software) in any other way in whole or in part.
2.3. Commercial (company) names, trademarks, etc. of the Companies or any third parties are protected by the copyright rights. Nothing in these Rules can be construed as granting, indirectly, by default or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademark, patent, design rights or copyrights of the Company or third parties.
2.4. You can download or copy the Site Content, other components and elements, showed on the Site exclusively for your personal use subject to all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storage of any content with the aims other than personal use are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
2.5. Internet publications and mobile applications are allowed to use the information, posted on the Site, on a free basis subject to an open hyperlink and mention of the source not lower than the first paragraph and in a volume not exceeding one and a half thousand characters of the original text. The use of bigger text volume is possible only under the prior written consent of the Company. The use of data means any reproduction, republication, distribution, conversion, translation, its inclusion into other works and other means, stipulated by the Law of Ukraine “On copyright and related rights”.
The Company provides written consent for the use of its materials to the third parties at its discretion based on an application sent in the electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory indication of the return e-mail.
The Company reserves the right in the process of considering the application to require from third parties any additional information necessary to decide on the issue of a written permit. The use of the Company`s materials is possible only after the third party has received the corresponding written consent.
3. Other provisions
3.1. The Rules are applied in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. Any disputes arising in connection with the application of the Rules are to be resolved in the related court in the manner, determined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
3.3. Send your mail to email@example.com
3.4. You agree to immediately notify us of any copyright infringement regarding the materials on the Site. On the occurrence of claims on your part regarding copyright infringement regarding materials posted on the Site, report to firstname.lastname@example.org
3.5. The materials may contain links connected to other World Wide Web e-sites, resources and advertisers. As we are not liable for the availability of external resources or their content You agree to forward any concern regarding any external links to the administrator of such a website.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.