Magic Smile system is the gentlest and safest teeth whitening technique. The use of a whitening gel based on carbamide peroxide and a special LED lamp provides the maximum whitening effect without harm to the enamel of the teeth and oral mucosa. The procedure is completely painless, and the whitening effect lasts from 6 months to 2 years.
Laser teeth whitening is a popular method in modern dentistry that allows creating an attractive teeth color. Today this procedure is painless and is carried out with the help of modern equipment that does not injure the enamel, allowing you to achieve the desired result. After one visit to the clinic, teeth are already brightened by several shades. Professional laser teeth whitening and compliance with the recommendations of the dentist allow you to save the result and a beautiful smile.
Teeth whitening at home is an effective method of maintaining a clinical whitening effect. There are various whitening gels, systems of delicate whitening Magic Smile and Opalescence, whitening stripes and special mouthguards. A safe process of teeth whitening using any of these technics is possible only on doctor`s recommendation.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.