Dental implants are artificial structures that are implanted into the bone and replace the root of the missing tooth. The implant is the necessary construction to which a removable or non-removable dental prosthesis will be subsequently attached to restore the dentition. That is, it is only one of the components of the final restoration. Modern implants allow successful restoration of lost teeth so that the patient does not feel physical discomfort.
There are many causes of tooth loss. These can be injuries or serious dental diseases (for example, severe periodontitis). Completing the dentition is important not only in terms of aesthetics and emotional comfort for the patient, but also for a number of medical reasons. Indeed, the absence of teeth leads to thinning of the bone tissue due to the lack of the occlusal load. This process further leads to the processes of deformation of the dento-facial system.
The treatment with the use of dental implants, in general, has no age limit, and the most important is the general state of the patient’s health. Contraindications to dental implantation can be some blood diseases, diseases of the cardiovascular system (coronary heart disease, hypertension), diseases of the central nervous system, severe forms of periodontitis, abnormal occlusion, rheumatoid processes, severe chronic diseases (tuberculosis, etc.), age under 16. Note that the individual clinical situation and the degree of any common diseases are important. Therefore, dental implantation is carried out only after a thorough dental diagnosis is completed and a full medical history is drawn up.
A dental implant is an artificial resemblance of a tooth root made of a titanium alloy. An artificial tooth consists of an invisible part – the “root”, i.e. the implant itself, closed by the gum and fixed in the bone; the visible part – the “crown”, made of ceramic or zirconium oxide; and “abutment”, which is the link between the implant and the crown of the tooth. The abutment is fixed to the implant with a screw and corresponds to the stump of the tooth. A screw implant is placed in place of the missing tooth. One implant replaces one tooth. In case of multiple teeth loss, it is not required to place the implant in place of each lost tooth. For example, with a complete loss of teeth, from 6 to 8 implants can be installed on one jaw.
Implants are made of biocompatible metal: titanium, treated in a special way. Due to this treatment, “microroughness” and “irregularities” can be created on the implant surface. Such a relief provides the best fixation on the implants of the fibrin strands, and later the “intergrowth” of the bone tissue and the “implant survival” (osteointegration).
After the implantation procedure, you need to carefully follow all the recommendations of the doctor and come in time for examinations to prevent the risk of implant rejection and other complications. To do this, the necessary diagnostics of the state of bone tissue density, occlusion studies (closure of teeth, or occlusion) are carried out, the general condition of the teeth, crown and fillings wear are checked. Specialists of Avanto clinics possess the necessary experience and professionalism in carrying out successful dental implantation.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.