A dental implant is an artificial construction implanted into the bone to replace the “root” of a lost tooth for subsequent attachment of removable or non-removable dental prostheses. The use of dental implants allows us to perform successful restoration of the dentition, which will return you not only the aesthetics of a smile but also will help to preserve the health of the bone tissue and the maxillofacial system.
The dentist places a small implant in the jaw in the place of your tooth. As a rule, it takes as much time as a regular visit to the dentist. A temporary prosthesis is placed for the period of healing, and then a permanent crown is installed. It is firmly attached to the new tooth root and feels like a natural tooth. Implants solve this problem easily and plainly. Alternatively, a missing tooth can also be replaced with a bridgework. At the same time, if there are healthy teeth to the right and to the left of the absent tooth, they are often depulpated (the nerve is removed) and processed in order to install the bridgework.
In the process of processing (grinding), the teeth lose their protective layer of enamel and are overloaded, which reduces their service life. Without occlusal load, the gums and the part of the jaw in the area of the missing tooth reduce in volume (atrophy). The prosthesis becomes noticeable to an unaided eye when you smile and talk. Therefore, the use of dental implants has many more advantages than the installation of standard bridge work.
The traditional solution is to use a removable partial denture that is attached to adjacent teeth using denture claspers. Over time, as a result of the constant pressure of the clasps, the abutment teeth can be lost. But today, in order to avoid this, you can choose the procedure for implantation of teeth to restore the integrity of the dentition and preserve the health of the adjacent teeth. Denture claspers are not necessary to install the implant, and the processing of adjacent teeth is not necessary. The implant is embedded in the gum as a natural tooth.
In the absence of teeth, you will need to install from 4 to 6 implants to create a solid foundation for a removable denture. This ensures high stability of the prosthesis in any situation. No more awkward situations! A full denture is attached to the implants with the help of retainers that fix the prosthesis securely. To clean the denture, it can be easily removed and easily reattached after cleaning. If you want, you can have a non-removable prosthesis installed on the implants. A fixed bridge can be installed on at least 6 implants.
Sometimes, due to the lack of load, the jaw becomes too thin and narrow for implant placement (atrophy). In this case, the surgeon specializing in implantation can restore its original thickness. This is performed with the help of transplantation or your bone tissue, or with the use of special materials.
Experts of Avanto clinics have sufficient experience in the field of dental implants. We conduct highly accurate diagnostics of the condition of your teeth before implantation and monitor the patient after the installation of dental implants. It is very important to follow all the recommendations of the attending physician and undergo preventive examinations on time. Your attention to the state of health, our professional skills and the possibilities of modern dentistry allow you to successfully complete the restoration of the dentition and a beautiful smile.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.