Dental extraction is a type of surgery in dentistry. The main goal of dental treatment is the maintenance of the teeth health. But, unfortunately, sometimes a bad tooth cannot be restored, and then it has to be removed in order to prevent subsequent complications and return the patient to a comfortable lifestyle. After the extraction, prosthetics can be performed to restore the aesthetics of a smile and the full function of the chewing and speech apparatus.
The procedure of dental extraction lasts up to 20 minutes, but in difficult cases, it may take about 40 minutes (when the tooth is horizontal or oblique or hidden under the gum). Due to effective anesthesia, the extraction is performed in a comfortable environment for patients, painlessly and easily. If necessary, this procedure can be carried out during medication sleep (Sedation Dentistry). After the removal of the tooth, the process of healing the alveolar socket begins. If you follow the recommendations of the dentist on oral hygiene during this period, then after 1.5 – 2.5 weeks the healing process will be successfully completed. Modern methods of plasma therapy significantly accelerate this process and are used in the treatment of alveolitis, if the alveolar socket is inflamed.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 29 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.