TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Site Management (hereinafter referred to as Site Management) – authorized site management employees acting on the behalf of Avanto, who organize and (or) perform the processing of personal data as well as define goals for personal data processing, its content to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Personal data – any data, directly or indirectly related to a defined or determined individual (subject of personal data).
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), performed using (or not) automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Confidentiality of personal data – a requirement for compliance with the Site or another person who has gained access to personal data not to allow their spreading without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of any other legal basis.
Site user (the User) – a person, having access to the Site via the Internet and using Avanto website.
Cookies – a small fragment of data, sent by the web server and stored on the User`s computer, which is sent to the web server in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site by the web client.
IP address – a unique web address of the node in a computer net, built on IP protocol.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.2.1. User`s full name;
2.2.2. User’s contact number.
3. OBJECTIVES OF COLLECTING USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1. Management can use the User`s Personal data in the following cases:
3.1.1. The identification of the User for the interaction with the Site Administration on issues of activity.
3.1.2. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
3.1.3. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site.
4. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
4.1. The processing of User’s personal data is performed with no time limit, by any legal means, including information systems of personal data using automation tools or without.
4.3. Upon loss or disclosure of User’s personal data, the Administration of the Site informs the User about the loss or personal data disclosure.
4.4. The Site Administration takes all the necessary organizational and technical measures for the User`s personal data prevention from the illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
4.5. Site Management together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The User shall:
5.1.1. Submit the information about personal data necessary for the Site use.
5.2. Site Administration shall:
5.2.2. Provide the storage of confidential information in secret and not disclose it without the User’s written consent, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose the User’s personal data by any other means.
5.2.3. Apply the precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data under the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
5.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting from the User, his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
6. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
6.1. Site Management which has not performed its obligation is liable for the losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
6.2. In case of loss or disclosure of the Confidential information, Site Management is not liable when this data:
6.2.1. Has become public domain before its loss or disclosure;
6.2.2. Was received from a third party until it was received by Site Management.
6.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
7.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between Site User and Site Management, a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute) is mandatory.
7.2. The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days upon the receipt of the claim.
7.3. If the dispute is not settled it will be transferred for the consideration to the court authority in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.