Today, different methods are used for teeth alignment. Orthodontic appliances are effective if there are diastemas, irregular shape of the dentition or curvature of the teeth. The orthodontist chooses the most appropriate method individually after complex diagnostics. Orthodontic constructions are made individually on the basis of cast model from the teeth and X-ray data, so they exactly repeat the relief of the gums and do not cause discomfort.
The incorrect position of the teeth affects not only the beauty of the smile but also the health of the teeth and gums. Brackets are traditional for tooth alignment. Modern brackets can be manufactured from different materials and are suitable for both teenagers and adults. For example, today there are brackets made of transparent ceramics or artificial sapphire, which are apparently not visible. The orthodontist selects the most effective and comfortable design individually, based on the data of accurate diagnostics.
Transparent Invisalign aligners are used in a unique method of snagged teeth alignment. This method means “invisible alignment”: thin aligners are made of special biopolymer which is very tight to the teeth and almost invisible in appearance. Aligners are convenient to wear and easy to remove they are visually unnoticeable during communication and even in photos. This dental alignment system suits both teenagers and adults. Before this technique, orthodontic treatment was not so comfortable so Invisalign is a breakthrough in snagged teeth alignment and bite correction.
Sports mouthguards are used for teeth protection during physical exercises or active rest. They are manufactured individually based on the patient`s cast model from the teeth. In such a way they ideally fit their owner, are the most convenient and guarantees protection when it`s needed. We use hypoallergenic certified materials that do not cause irritation of the mucous and at the same time are sufficiently durable and flexible.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.