After the thorough examination, probable therapeutic treatment the doctor will choose the products that help you to treat the diseases you have (e.g. periodontal disease, gingivitis, etc.) or eliminate the sensitivity of the enamel. There are numbers of professional means for the care of teeth and gums.
For example, the laboratory of dental research of the Dr. Wild & Co. AG in cooperation with the leading dentistry universities of Switzerland has developed the fullest professional line of products for the care of the oral cavity for the prevention of dental caries, reducing the increased sensitivity of the necks of the teeth, treatment, and prevention of periodontal diseases.
Local application of the gels and toothpastes EMOFLUOR that contain stabilized tin fluoride helps to prevent caries and gingivitis and decreases the teeth sensitivity. Mouthwash contains potassium chloride and sodium fluoride that protects from an exogenous irritant that causes pain and prevents teeth destruction.
EMOFLUOR Toothpaste helps to reduce the risk of caries, gingivitis and tooth sensitivity, and also strengthens tooth enamel (increases resistance to acids).
EMOFLUOR Mouthwash contains potassium chloride and sodium fluoride which is a perfect combination of two active components that prevent from exogenous irritants that cause pain and prevent teeth destruction.
Moisturizing Mouth Gel EMOFLUOR© is developed and tested by the Clinic for Preventive Medicine, Periodontology and Cariology at the University of Zurich:
EMOFLUOR is the first dental spray that rapidly neutralizes the harmful effects of acids on dental tissue and is ideal protection for your teeth at any time:
The product line of TEBODONT Malealeuca Alterifolia series (tea tree oil) has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antiseptic action and does not dye teeth or influence taste sensations. TEBODONT products are:
Tebodont Mouthwash has 1,5% of tea tree oil. It is effective for treatment and prevention of gums inflammation and oral mucosa, as well as with the increased level of dental plaque formation and as caries prevention.
TEBODONT Toothpaste contains 0,75 % of tea tree oil. It prevents plaque formation, strengthens the gums, and serves as the prevention of the occurrence of caries.
TEBODONT Spray contains 2,5% of tea tree oil which. This product can be used additionally in the process of intensive treatment of gums inflation and oral mucosa. Prevents from plaque formation, for targeted use.
TEBODONT Gel has 2% of tea tree oil. This product can be used additionally in the process of intensive treatment of gums inflation and oral mucosa, as well as during increased plaque formation.
Specialists of Avanto clinics recommend you to observe oral hygiene and timely visit the dentist for regular preventive examinations and professional teeth cleaning. Your doctor will choose the most effective toothpastes and other product for you. You can use them at home for maintaining your teeth and gums healthy.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.