Professional teeth cleaning is a necessary stage of oral cavity hygiene. Toothbrushes and other special tools used at home, unfortunately, aren`t enough to thoroughly clean interdental space and subgingival area from the bacterial plaque. Regular visits to the hygienist can prevent the development of caries, periodontitis and other gum diseases.
First, a mandatory inspection of the oral cavity is carried out using modern diagnostic equipment. In such a way the doctor determines the condition of teeth and gums and performs the measurement of the depth of periodontal recess with the help of computer probes. If needed a doctor can show the patient problem areas using a special camera.
Calculus is a solid accretion for the removal of which an ultrasound scaler is used. In Avanto clinics, we use modern equipment that doesn’t damage enamel or cause discomfort. If necessary, at this stage of professional cleaning, Vector-therapy is also carried out to remove subgingival plaque and prevent periodontitis.
Air-Flow method is used for the effective cleaning of the interdental space and tooth surface from pigment and plaque. A directed jet of a special aerosol with the smallest particles of calcium bicarbonate in its composition gently cleans the enamel. The procedure is completely painless.
At the final stage, the surface of each tooth is polished with an abrasive paste and then coated with a fluorine varnish. This helps to reduce the sensitivity of the enamel and protects against caries.
In order to prevent various dental diseases, professional teeth cleaning is performed each 4-6 months. In the period between visits to the dentist, be sure to follow the doctor’s recommendations regarding oral hygiene at home and use those tools and treatment he recommended you. Before starting to use floss, electrical toothbrush or irrigators be sure to consult your dentist first.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 27 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.