Plasmotherapy of the gums is one of the most effective methods of modern dentistry. This procedure helps to restore the tissues of the oral cavity injured in the result of surgical interventions or inflammation processes. The body actively takes its own cells that activates healing processes and strengthens immunity in the oral cavity. Clinical validity of the plasmotherapy is supported by the practice of dentists around the world and 20 years of research.
Indications for plasmotherapy in dentistry
It`s recommended to carry out plasmotherapy of the gums in complex treatment in the following cases:
- bleeding gums and diseases of the tissues surrounding the tooth;
- during the healing of the tooth socket after tooth removal;
- for better implant survival;
- for symptoms of teeth loosening;
- with common diseases of the oral cavity.
The advantages of plasmotherapy of the gums
- plasmotherapy of the gums helps to normalize gum structure;
- decreases the bone loss during the inflammation processes;
- improves blood supply to the oral cavity;
- metabolic processes and tissue repair are activated;
- the healing process after surgical interventions is faster;
- bad breath disappears;
- improves oral immunity.
Plasmotherapy in Avanto clinics
We quickly and painlessly take the patient`s blood using special vacuum tubes. Then the test tubes are placed in the sedimentator. The doctor chooses the needed program (depending on the aim of the treatment). The extracted blood plasma is introduced in the form of microinjections or clots in the needed areas. As a rule, the treatment course is 1-5 sessions once in 14-21 days. The program can be repeated in 6-12 months if needed.
The plasmotherapy session is carried out only on the recommendation of a doctor because it has a variety of counter-indications, for example, this method cannot be used in the presence of blood diseases, diabetes, during pregnancy and lactation period.