Have you ever heard the phrase “silent teeth killer”? That`s the periodontitis because this disease doesn’t show any obvious symptoms for a long time. The patient can come to the dentist complaining about the feeling of “teeth mobility” but if not cured timely he can lose absolutely healthy teeth.
Tissue complex surrounding the teeth and keeping it in an alveolar socket is called periodontitis. The inflammation disease of these tissues with the following progressive destruction of an alveolar bone is periodontitis. From the medical point of view, the periodontitis is an inflammation that occurs in the periodontal membrane due to bacterial plaque on teeth and gums. This disease is hard to cure due to the peculiarities of the gums and bones. Unfortunately, 80% of the population is diagnosed with periodontitis. Both children and adults have it. Ecological factors and insufficient attention to the health of your teeth, bad habits and some chronic illnesses, somatic pathologies, and many other factors can be a reason of periodontitis.
Today this dental problem remains one of the most critical since periodontitis is almost impossible to cure completely. Active development of medical technologies and ways of treatment allows us to slightly stop the process of teeth loss and make everything possible not to allow this disease to develop till its last stage. One of the most important conditions is, first of all, your attention to the health of the teeth and gums: do not ignore preventive visits to the dentist, because modern diagnostic methods reveal the risk of periodontitis at the earliest stages. Regular professional teeth cleaning (removal of soft calculus and plaque), timely treatment of caries and gum disease (gingivitis, stomatitis), going to the doctor for any negative sensations or symptoms is the key to maintaining a beautiful smile and healthy teeth.
One of the first symptoms of periodontitis is the inflammation of gums tissues, bleeding while teeth brushing, the feeling of teeth mobility, increased sensibility of the enamel to hot and cold products, bad breathing, explosion of necks of teeth. In the most severe forms of the disease, there is temperature and pus can be released. In this case an urgent treatment in the professional dental clinic. Doctors perform accurate diagnostic and necessary therapy, monitor the patient`s condition. In some cases, adjustment of immunity and metabolism is required. Obligatory procedures are the removal of the dental plaque (professional teeth cleaning) and medication (depending on your case). One of the most effective ways of periodontitis treatment is Vector-therapy.
If the periodontitis is diagnosed at the initial stage, then cleaning your teeth properly will help stop further development of the disease. For prevention, it is recommended to massage the gums daily for 3-5 minutes, use soft toothbrushes, rinse your mouth after each meal. A dentist will show you how to brush your teeth properly so that the plaque and bacteria can be removed completely; will select individual means to maintain oral hygiene at home.
The specialists of Avanto clinics recommend you to visit the dentist for regular preventive examinations, and do not ignore any discomfort in the area of the teeth and gums – immediately contact the doctor. Preventing serious diseases such as periodontitis is much easier than treating them. Careful diagnostics, a completely painless procedure at the hygienist, constant attention to your health is the key to a beautiful smile.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.