Periodontitis is an inflammatory disease of periodontal tissues (gums, ligaments and bone tissue), as a result of which the progressive destruction of the bone tissue structure surrounding the tooth occurs. Depending on the severity of symptoms, periodontitis can manifest itself in the light, moderate and severe forms. Note that one of the main causes of periodontitis is pathogenic microflora, which forms as a result of poor oral hygiene, delayed removal of soft deposits (plaque) and formation of dental tophus. Thus, periodontal pockets are formed, inflammation and bleeding of the gums, tooth mobility and a number of other signs occur.
Timely diagnosis and modern dental technology can stop the development of periodontitis. The use of lasers is one of the main methods in the complex treatment of this disease.
Laser treatment of periodontitis makes it possible to perform the removal of affected tissue without affecting healthy areas. At the same time the removal of pathogenic bacteria with the help photodynamic therapy takes place, as well as biostimulation of the periodontal ligaments with the restoration of attachment of the tooth to the bone.
Laser is the first device with the help of which the healing process begins in the lower area of the periodontal pocket. The depth of the pocket is reduced, and restoration of attachment of the gums, as well as the elimination of tooth mobility occurs. If treatment of periodontitis is limited only to the use of antiseptics and antibiotics, then, in addition to the lack of an effective result, there is still a risk of allergic reactions, which is dangerous for the organism as a whole. Laser dentistry allows you to perform effective antimicrobial therapy and a comprehensive painless treatment, which reduces the risk of surgical intervention.
Treatment of periodontitis is a long and complicated process. Specialists of the Avanto clinics have extensive experience in this field and will do everything to make the treatment process the most effective and comfortable for patients. Your patience and our technology are the keys to a successful and rapid recovery.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.