Nowadays innovative equipment is actively used in modern dental surgery, in particular, diode lasers. The use of such tools allows to create very thin and aesthetic cuts, perform antibacterial treatment of the wound, as well as to prevent excessive bleeding.
The use of a diode laser is also advisable in the most difficult situations of tooth extraction: for example, it can be the opening and removal of impacted teeth – that is, the teeth that cannot cut through. In such cases, using a gum incision, it is necessary to open access to the tooth and remove it from the hole. For example, the application of laser dentistry methods is perfect during the period when the “wisdom tooth” is cut through. The fact is that for a long time a so-called “muculent hood” forms around it. Traditionally, it is opened with a scalpel, but the laser is a more effective and painless alternative in carrying out this procedure.
The use of laser and new methods of local anesthesia (computer anesthesia STA) allow the doctors of the network of Avanto clinics to carry out the removal of teeth of any complexity absolutely painlessly and as quickly as possible. Our specialists recommend that you contact your dentist in time in case of any negative symptoms because any dental disease is much easier to treat at an early stage.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.