There are special procedures aimed at restoring the mineral composition and density of damaged enamel. Remineralization of teeth is one of the most effective methods used to maintain the health of tooth enamel, prevent dental caries, reduce tooth sensitivity and normalize the total microflora of the oral cavity.
For the procedure of teeth remineralization special means are used (gels, polishes or pastes), the chemical compounds of which contribute to a better conductivity of the mineral components to the upper layer of the teeth (enamel).
The procedure of teeth remineralization is carried out after the mandatory professional teeth cleaning. The doctor covers the teeth with special polishes or gels that affect the enamel and restore its structure, preventing the processes of further destruction. The application of these remedies can occur in two ways: with a brush or with a mouthguard. This procedure is completely painless and does not cause any negative feelings. To achieve the desired result, you may need to hold several sessions of remineralization due to the individual characteristics of the state of the tooth enamel. Remineralization of teeth, depending on the situation, is carried out by hygienists, dentists, general practitioners or periodontists. After the procedure, the doctor will advise you on what means of oral hygiene should be used at home to prolong the effect, in some cases, the doctor may adjust the diet.
Dentists of Avanto clinics network pay special attention to the prevention of oral diseases and the procedure of teeth remineralization, as one of its important methods. After all, it is always better to prevent problems than to treat them. Our experts recommend you to visit the dentist in time for timely diagnosis and maintenance of healthy teeth and gums.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.