There are many reasons that affect the state of tooth enamel, but it is important not to start the symptoms of hypersensitivity, especially healthy and apparently undamaged teeth. After all, it is these painful sensations that can signal damage to the enamel, erosion, and abfractions, demineralization of the enamel, and even the appearance of carious cavities. Therefore, it is important to visit the dentist timely for a routine examination (in the absence of serious diseases that require long-term treatment, a routine examination should be carried out every six months). Hyperesthesia or increased sensitivity of tooth enamel may signal minor mechanical damage, the existence of initial or “hidden” carious cavities — therefore, in case of such discomforting pain, you should consult a dentist.
Hyperesthesia, or increased sensitivity of the teeth – you should not take it for granted and close your eyes to it. First of all, the pain of tooth enamel can signal serious dental diseases that entail unpleasant consequences. There can be many reasons: certain diseases of the body, or the wrong medication, or you have healthy teeth, but there is such a feature. But to ignore this phenomenon is not at all necessary. Timely preventive examinations at the dentist’s and your general practitioner only help to maintain the health of your body. If, however, hyperesthesia does exist, and it is revealed that this is an exclusively dental problem, then the treatment options may be as follows:
Specialists of Avanto clinics recommend you to visit the dentist on time and not to get used to the state of “sensitive teeth”. Today, the problem of hyperesthesia of tooth enamel can be easily eliminated, improving the condition of your teeth and removing unnecessary discomfort.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.