The professional teeth cleaning is a necessary stage of oral cavity hygiene as at home we cannot remove bacterial plaque and calculus which cause caries, periodontitis and gum diseases. The process of interdental space and tooth surface cleaning from pigments and bacterial plaque is completely painless. In addition, the hygienist doctor may also recommend vector therapy and special products for daily use.
Modern periodontology allows keeping teeth and gums healthy. Vector therapy is one of the most effective methods of treatment and prevention of periodontitis. Thanks to gentle cleaning of supragingival and subgingival areas from bacteria and plaque symptoms of bleeding gums disappear, the risk of inflammation decreases, and at the same time, soft tissues and tooth enamel are not injured. This procedure is completely painless and hygienists recommend to perform it in a complex with professional teeth cleaning.
Photodynamic therapy has an effective antimicrobial effect and is used in periodontics and therapeutic dentistry. The periodontist may recommend this procedure with the complex treatment of periodontics, during complications after dental implantation or in case of gum diseases. It`s a painless and safe procedure since it is allowed to children from 7 years of age and is especially effective in case of complications during the period of wearing bars and brackets.
Plasmotherapy in dentistry gives excellent results in the process of oral tissue repair after inflammation processes or surgical interventions, with symptoms of bleeding gums and periodontitis. It is effective during the implant healing or with symptoms of teeth loosening. The body actively takes its own cells that activates healing processes and strengthens immunity in the oral cavity. This procedure is painless and is performed only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Surgical periodontology suggests various treatments that are carried out during the treatment of gingival pockets, preparation for prosthetics, for dental tissues treatment, etc. All surgical interventions in Avanto clinics are carried out in sterile conditions with effective anesthesia and treatment control on every stage. Experienced specialists perform intricate surgeries in the most comfortable conditions for the patient – without pain and stress. Within a short period of time, highly qualified doctors will help you eliminate all problems, make teeth and gums healthy for years.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.