The first visit to the dentist is a special experience in everyone’s life. The positive attitude of the child before the visit to the dentist depends largely on adults he trusts – his parents. What shall you do if the child is afraid of the dentist? Children are very curious and the doctor’s room is quite interesting for kids as there are many new items that can be very interesting toys. But if before the first visit to the dentist he is unlikely to like it in such an office. They are sent to the pediatrician’s doctor “not to get sick” because even adults do not like to get sick. Therefore, so that the child is not afraid of the dentist parents do not need to conduct obsessive “preparation”, but at the same time, it is important to find a specialist whom they themselves trust the health of their teeth and the emotional state of their baby.
Pediatric dentistry begins with an interesting acquaintance with a dentist. It`s better to start from a preventive with it, not complicated with a toothache. Try to gently prepare your child to visit the dentist. Focus on his favorite toy that wants to see the doctor treating teeth. Due to this, the child will be able, open his mouth and show his teeth to the dentist without any fear. Then you`ll explain that everyone goes to the good doctor when there are any problems with teeth. The first positive acquaintance with the doctor, without the need for treatment, will form a trusting relationship between the child and the dentist, which will have a positive effect in the future.
The trust between the children’s dentist and child is a very necessary requirement. This doctor will help you to teach a child how to brush teeth, treat areas of initial caries with ozone, timely seal up the crevices (fissure sealing) on the chewing surfaces of the teeth, places where caries occurs most often. All this is carried out absolutely painlessly, the child will get used to it very quickly, and the effect of such procedures lasts for a couple of years. Do not frighten the child with a doctor and an injection, but try to maintain a positive image of a doctor whom he already trusts and who will always help. Growing up, children themselves will understand the enormous benefits of visits to the dentist for the health and beauty of their teeth.
Specialists of Avanto clinics pay special attention to children’s dental reception. A visit to the dentist begins with bright toys in the play corner, which will help the child to get used to the new place, and the doctor will appreciate the emotional state of the little patient. Methods of modern dentistry allow us to conduct a safe, painless and comfortable treatment for kids. We take care of your smile from an early age.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.