Methods for the prevention and treatment of children’s teeth
Deep fluoridation of children’s teeth is carried out in the following cases:
Ozonation of children’s teeth
Ozonation of children’s teeth is carried out for the prevention and treatment of initial caries without “drilling”, that is, without using a dental drilling machine. In some cases, with a deeper carious process, it is still necessary to use this equipment, but to a much lesser extent. The method of ozonation of the teeth allows for safe and effective removal of up to 99% of microorganisms that cause caries.
Dental fissure sealing
The method of dental fissure sealing has been successfully used around the world for more than 30 years with 95% success. This type of treatment is recommended in the early stages after the tooth cutting. This procedure does not require the use of a dental drilling machine. The process is painless and very effective in terms of preventing caries.
Treatment of children’s caries and its complications
Before the treatment of caries or its complications, the pediatric dentist must conduct a careful examination of the teeth and oral cavity, identifying all possible defects and carious lesions. If necessary, an additional X-ray examination is carried out on a digital device of a new generation in the reduced load mode for children. Then the procedure of removing dental deposits and plaque is carried out. After the anaesthetization with the STA computer apparatus, treatment can be initiated. Early dental caries is treated using the aforementioned methods. If the process is deep enough, the dental drilling machine must be used. Due to modern methods of anesthesia (anesthesia using the STA device), and effective anesthetics, the child does not feel any pain and discomfort. During such procedures, it is important to create the most comfortable conditions for maintaining a calm emotional state of the child.
Primary tooth extraction
The extraction of primary teeth is a rather important procedure that requires great care and skill. It is especially important to determine the reasonability of such extraction. Primary teeth have thin alveolar walls, as well as thinner and longer roots than those of permanent teeth. Anesthesia during the extraction of primary teeth is carried out in cases of severe inflammation, with acute pulpitis or periodontitis. If it is necessary to remove a loose tooth, then anesthesia is not necessary.
Сorrection of children’s occlusion is a very important process, as early orthodontic treatment allows you to avoid a lot of dental problems in the future. The best time for the first visit of the orthodontist is the age of 3 years when the formation of a milk bite is completed. Children’s orthodontic dental treatment depends on the age of the child, the individual bite situation, as well as many other factors (development of the dental system, etc.). During the consultation, orthodontists and dentists will conduct all the necessary diagnostic procedures and offer the most effective treatment methods. As a rule, the treatment is carried out with the help of dental plates, mouthguards, fixed equipment: braces, or with the help of other orthodontic appliances.
Children’s dental treatment in the sleep
There are situations when the child categorically refuses to establish contact with the doctor, despite all his/her attempts to make friends with the little patient. In those situations, where treatment cannot be postponed until later age, dental procedures can be performed using Sleep Dentistry method (or Sedation Dentistry). Professional anesthesiologists and pediatric dentists have sufficient experience in such cases and will do everything necessary to ensure that dental treatment in the sleep is performed in a safe and comfortable environment for your child. The medicines used for intravenous sedation are certified, safe, and quickly removed from the body.
In addition to the diagnostics and dental treatment, children’s dentists of Avanto clinics will also advise parents on proper nutrition, rules for teeth cleaning and oral hygiene, and tell you what to do in a situation if your child is afraid to go to the doctor. Modern pediatric dentistry allows you to maintain healthy teeth and a beautiful smile from an early age, and our children’s dentists have the necessary experience and professional skills to conduct any kind of procedures for young patients in the most comfortable conditions.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.