It is very important to plan a pregnancy consciously and prepare for birth of a child in advance. This also concerns the issue of dental treatment. It is better to prevent many dental problems even before conceiving a baby. The fact is that visiting the dentist in advance, you care not only about your health but also about the health of the unborn child. Thus, dental treatment before pregnancy helps to avoid dental procedures with the use of unwanted medications for the expectant mother (for example, anesthetics or antibiotics).
It is often the case that hormonal changes that accompany the pregnancy can make a tooth that you have been advised to remove “remind” of itself. Do not forget: there is a significant risk that all dental problems that you ignored before pregnancy may manifest themselves during this period. It is not at all necessary that every expectant mother faces such a situation, but you’ll definitely have to pay more time and attention to oral hygiene.
If, however, you carry out dental treatment before pregnancy, then the likelihood that one of the most beautiful and responsible periods of your life will be spent in a good mood, and not in the search for on-site dentistry, increases significantly. Note that the conscious planning of pregnancy involves attention to the health of the teeth, not only for the expectant mother but also for the father. It is known that even with a kiss, the transfer of bacteria to the partner’s mucosa occurs, and in case one of the spouses has untreated teeth, the teeth of the second one will undergo a “bacterial attack”. For the future mother, this situation represents the risk of rapid development of caries and periodontal diseases. Therefore, dental treatment before pregnancy is recommended for both future parents.
Avanto dental clinics present innovative possibilities of modern dentistry, which allows for thorough diagnostic, professional teeth cleaning and all the necessary procedures for treatment in the most comfortable conditions for the patient. We recommend expectant mothers to visit the dentist before pregnancy to eliminate any risks of complications in the future. Our specialists will also advise you on proper oral hygiene during pregnancy.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.