It must be remembered that when the first symptoms of caries occur, you should immediately contact a dentist because the cariosity develops rapidly in childhood. Caries can instantly affect several teeth at once, and if the measures are not taken in time, the entire dentition may be affected.
There are many causes of caries. Here are the most common ones:
Problems of children’s caries, as well as its treatment, still remain an “open question” for some parents. Even knowing that the child has caries, they are in no hurry to contact the dentist, guided by the following opinion “teeth will fall out anyway”. Such an attitude is a dangerous misconception, since infected primary teeth will lead to complications in the growth of permanent teeth, or may provoke exacerbation of other diseases in the child’s body. As a result of early removal of primary teeth, destroyed by caries, in the future there may be an abnormal occlusion, which would entail a serious orthodontic treatment.
Deep fluoridation of children’s teeth protects thinned, weakened enamel of temporary teeth, which have a predisposition to the development of multiple caries. For deep fluoridation, special gels are used. This method is well suited for the treatment of dental caries in the initial stages, as well as to eliminate the increased sensitivity of teeth.
Ozonation of teeth in children occurs by impacting the site of infection with gaseous ozone using a special apparatus. The method of ozonation of teeth in pediatric dentistry is used for the prevention and treatment of initial caries without “drilling”, that is, without using a dental machine.
Sealing children’s dental fissures is carried out with the use of special sealants, in the early stages after the tooth cut through. This procedure does not require the use of a drill; the procedure is painless and much less expensive than the treatment of advanced caries in the future.
Children’s tooth filling is the removal of a carious lesion with the use of a dental drill, with the subsequent placement of the filling in place of the defect.
Dentists of Avanto clinics, specializing on kids will do everything possible to treat the dental caries of your child without serious consequences and in the most comfortable conditions. It is very important that young parents pay attention to any symptoms of caries occurrence in time. These can be direct complaints of the child about discomfort or pain, or external signs in the form of white or brownish spots on the teeth surface. Treatment of caries of primary teeth is an important step in maintaining a beautiful smile from an early age.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.