Panoramic dental X-ray (orthopantomogram) is a very important stage of diagnostic in dentistry because it displays the state of the entire dentition. This type of examination can be assigned in conjunction with a spot filming of the tooth or computed tomography after the initial examination. This method was first offered in the 1950s, and today is an integral part of quality dentistry.
Panoramic dental X-ray or orthopantomogram has a lot of benefits:
The decision about the need for a panoramic dental picture of the teeth is taken by the doctor after the initial examination. Often this type of research is a stage of comprehensive diagnostics to clarify the diagnosis or planning dental treatment. Modern digital equipment allows you to get an orthopantomogram in the best quality, which affects the formulation of an accurate diagnosis and minimizes the risk of errors or ineffective treatment.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 29 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.