RVG single tooth image is highly informative for the dentist because it provides an opportunity to see hidden diseases, confirm the diagnosis and choose the most effective treatment method. Such diagnostic in dentistry is performed with modern x-ray equipment that is safe for children. This is a painless procedure that takes several minutes and is performed in a comfortable environment for patients.
Panoramic dental X-ray is a very important stage of diagnostic in dentistry because it displays the state of the entire dentition. This is a quick and informative type of examination that is painless and is performed using modern safe equipment. Comprehensive dental diagnostics is necessary in preparation for prosthetics or implantation, bite correction or extraction of teeth, and in some other cases.
Teleroentgenography is the most effective type of dental diagnostic during the correction of teeth and bite, preparing for total prosthetics, in case of injuries of the maxillofacial area and for intermediate control of treatment. Teleroentgenography is completely painless and this procedure takes a few minutes. Additionally, other dental diagnostics may be required. The radiologist uses modern digital equipment that is safe even for children.
Computed tomography is one of the most accurate diagnostic methods in modern dentistry. It`s a painless procedure that takes less than a minute. A 3D image of the teeth displays complete information about diseases that cannot be determined by visual inspection (for example, a diagnostician determines the condition of the tooth canals, etc.). A radiologist uses modern digital equipment that is safe and provides high-quality images without the risk of inaccuracies or distortion of results.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса. 2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.