Abnormal occlusion can occur after the restoration of teeth, as crowns and even fillings, or more complex structures (removable prostheses and bridge works) partially raise the bite, thereby provoking discomfort and the occurrence of other dental diseases. In order to detect the contact during the occlusion, previously such means as copying paper, wax, and analysis of the jaw models in the articulator were used. Some of these methods are still relevant, but waxes and sprays, markers and articulation paper allow only contact points to be established, which are then written by the dentist. Digital T-SCAN diagnostics of the occlusion provides the most complete information that minimizes the risk of complications (for example, the uneven distribution of the load on the teeth during the chewing movements).
To perform the necessary research, the patient needs only to bite a special individual sensor plate, with the help of which accurate indicators and various micro-deviations are displayed on the monitor. The data is stored in digital form, which allows the doctor to see the dynamics of changes in the nature of the closing of the teeth, the distribution of the load on the teeth and a lot of other important information before and after treatment. Thus, a specialist can perform any dental procedures (tooth fillings, prosthetics or implantation, etc.), quickly identifying all problem points. If not to reveal the wrong contacts during closing the teeth in time, traumatic occlusion will occur.
Correction of occlusion is a paramount stage in the modern approach to the rehabilitation of patients after the treatment of TMJ dysfunction. In this case, it is important to carry out the most accurate measurement of occlusal load, to analyse the direction of jaw displacement during closure, to determine the location of contacts on the surface of the teeth: all these indicators are necessary for effective treatment. The use of the T-SCAN technique allows simultaneous investigation of static and dynamic load and analysis over time and across the sectors of the formed occlusal surfaces.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.