The main significance surgical microscopes have in endodontia for treatment of the root canals (narrow and tortuous that couldn`t be treated before). Previously a dentist worked blindly, relying only on his experience and professionalism. The electron microscope in dentistry allows us to control the entire process and cure the most impassable canals. The success of prosthetics and the durability of the treated teeth depend on the quality of root canal treatment.
The latest advances in therapeutic dentistry are aimed at preserving natural teeth, that are sometimes in need of serious restoration. Tooth treatment from the inside is a delicate work that until recently was carried out almost blindly by even the most experienced doctors. Every tooth has 1-3 (rarely 4) canals of 1 mm diameter, the size that can be subtly seen with the naked eye. The application of the surgical microscope in dentistry allows us to perform dental treatment in the most difficult cases. Using optics, the doctor sees the canal, its ramus, where it has curves, where it ends, whether the sealing material fits tightly against the canal walls. At the same time, the working surface is beautifully lit. One of the common complications of endodontic treatment in the past was root canal perforation. This happened when the doctor accidentally drilled through the tooth tissue, leaving a hole inside, provoking inflammation and eventually leading to the removal of the injured tooth. Thanks to the use of the microscope during the canal treatment nowadays the risk of perforation is the smallest possible. If this still happened during traditional endodontic treatment, the situation can be promptly corrected, also using an operating microscope. Another unpleasant moment is the wreckage of the tool left in the channels during its processing. Here, the microscope equally helps both to prevent the occurrence of a similar problem and to eliminate it.
The use of the operating microscope brings modern dentistry to a new level of quality and radically changes the relationship between the doctor and the patient. Today the patient with the help of the camera of the operating microscope may see his problems by himself as the doctor sees them. The doctor and the patient become partners in the process of treatment! Specialists of Avanto clinics successfully use an operating microscope in their daily practice. In combination with the technological capabilities of modern dentistry, this approach allows us to perform dental treatment without errors and the risk of complications in a comfortable environment for the patient. Each Avanto clinic has an operating microscope at its disposal.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.