Modern methods of anesthesia have changed the conception of dental treatment, both for patients and doctors. Comfortable conditions positively affect the “little patients”, since it is the first visit to the dentist that leaves an impression for life. Painless dental treatment in pediadontia allows for the maintenance of healthy teeth and a beautiful smile from an early age.
Local anesthesia means the use of special medicine that locally remove pain in the required area. For simple dental procedures, special gels are used; for more serious interventions an injection of anesthetic (medicine that reduces the sensitivity of certain areas and transmission of nerve impulses) is required. To avoid complications, it is important that the patient tells the doctor about which groups of medicines he/she may have allergic reactions to; clarify whether he/she has already had experience with dental treatment using local anesthesia (what sensations did he/she have, etc.). Thus, the doctor will be able to choose the most effective and safe anesthetic, taking into account the peculiarities of your health and the degree of the clinical situation.
Nowadays, there are effective and modern methods of local anesthesia based on the work of the unique electronic STA (Single Tooth Anesthesia System) and QuickSleeper devices.
The STA (Single Tooth Anesthesia System) system allows you to enter the anesthetic using a special device controlled by a computer. Due to an accurate microprocessor, the STA device continuously monitors dose and pressure when introducing the anesthetic. The introduction of an anesthetic is performed taking into account the individual characteristics of the tissue, which levels the discomfort and pain individually for each patient, and also ensures maximum accuracy of the required dose.
Local anesthesia in dentistry, which is carried out using the QuickSleeper system, is also intended to provide pain relief quickly and in the most comfortable conditions for the patient. The peculiarity of this technique is that a special apparatus is used, which is equipped with 4 programmed anesthetic injection rates. Thus, in each individual case, it becomes possible to choose the most appropriate rate of medicine introduction. Since the program takes into account the data on the density of the tissues, the anesthetic is injected evenly and painlessly, and it does not increase the temperature of the tissues.
If local anesthesia in dentistry cannot be performed due to the presence of contraindications, dental treatment is performed in the hospital environment.
Modern dental treatment is a painless process in a comfortable environment for the patient. Due to the successful application of the best methods of local anesthesia, patients do not experience negative sensations during dental procedures. Doctors of Avanto clinics recommend you to visit the dentist on time, because any preventive procedures or more complicated treatment can be performed effectively and painlessly, without stress and other unpleasant feelings. We take care of your smile.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.