Modern diagnostic equipment affects the effectiveness of dental treatment significantly. Accurate data allows the doctor to detect any diseases in the early stages, preventing their development and preserving the health of your teeth. Laser fluorescent diagnostics is carried out using a special device: DIAGNOdent pen to detect hidden carious cavities and damage to periodontal tissues. This technique is an additional tool in complex diagnostics, but at the same time, it allows to obtain highly accurate preliminary data.
Traditional methods of research with the use of a dental probe and computed tomography, unfortunately, do not display a complete picture of the state of your teeth. In addition, the use of the probe often leads to injury to healthy tissue and enamel, including significant discomfort, especially for patients with the teeth hyperesthesia. The DIAGNOdent device looks like a pen, and its principle of operation is based on the laser fluorescence method, which gives highly accurate indicators of the state of each tooth. This type of diagnostics is the least invasive, absolutely simple, painless and not traumatic for the patient. At the same time, the doctor can see all the hidden processes at the early stages.
The latest equipment allows to perform accurate and timely diagnostics of any dental diseases and carry out the necessary treatment. Specialists of Avanto clinics recommend you not to ignore preventive visits to the dentist, and to consult a doctor if any unpleasant sensations and symptoms appear. Accurate dental diagnostics allows the dentist to detect any disease at an early stage quickly, thus avoiding a need for serious treatment and preserving the health of your teeth. The most important rule of effective dental treatment is to trust the dentist completely and believe in success sincerely.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.