Root canal therapy is performed in case of diseases of the root canals of the teeth. For example, it can be pulpitis or periodontitis, various pathologies or injuries after which timely root canal therapy is the only way to preserve the tooth. This area of dentistry is quite difficult and for carrying out any types of treatment the dentist-therapist has to have a high qualification and precise diagnostic data. Modern digital equipment allows us to perform all the necessary research, which lets the doctor conduct an effective treatment without the risk of complications. Today in the treatment of complex diseases of the dental canals also a diode laser is used.
In comparison with the traditional methods of treatment laser root canal therapy is aimed at the thorough and effective cleaning of the root canal at the minimum time in comfortable conditions for the patient. In the complex system of the root canal, various microorganisms can be present. Even in the case of quality cleaning with disinfectant solutions, it is extremely difficult to penetrate all branches of the root canal. The use of the laser in the root canal therapy allows to carry out this procedure as accurate as possible and get the effective treatment result. After the necessary instrumental preparation and primary washing have been carried out, the canals are irradiated using a special laser. The laser beam can reach 2-4 mm in depth completely destroying all unnecessary microorganisms but without affecting healthy tissue. Thus, it takes the doctor only 2 minutes to prepare the cavity of the root canal, fully purified from bacteria and prepared for subsequent obturation.
All specialists of Avanto clinics have undergone the necessary in the use of diode lasers and have many years of experience in their application in laser dentistry. Modern technologies allow us to perform effective treatment of the most difficult diseases in comfortable conditions maintaining the health of your teeth and a beautiful smile.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.