Florida Probe is a modern computer system used for the diagnostics of periodontal condition. The project was first presented by the specialists of the University in Florida in 1987 and since 1988 hygienists and periodontists of the best clinics in the world started to use this method constantly perfecting it.
The treatment is performed with the application of a special electronic probe that shows accurate data on the computer monitor. Florida Probe nowadays is the most accurate system for diagnostics of periodontitis, is painless and comfortable for a patient and takes only half an hour. Thus, a complete survey of periodontal tissues is carried out: the presence of subgingival pockets (and their depth), the degree of mobility of the teeth, the areas of inflammation and bleeding of the gums, the level of attachment of the periodontal ligament, atrophy in the area of the necks of the teeth, the state of the bone tissue and other important indicators (e.g., plaque).
Diagnostic data is stored in a special table (periodontogram) that allows observing the treatment dynamics. Possessing an objective and comprehensive picture of the whole process, the doctor can choose the gentlest methods of periodontal treatment at each stage.
The main advantage of the Florida Probe system is the most accurate diagnostics of periodontal disease in the early stages before the first clinical signs. In such a way it became possible to prevent the development of some serious dental diseases and the following long-term treatment and other unpleasant consequences.
Periodontists and hygienists of Avanto clinics recommend you to visit the dentist on time for routine inspection and be attentive to any uncomfortable sensations in the gum area. It is necessary to undergo the procedure of the professional teeth cleaning and remove of plaque because it later becomes calculus and over time provokes inflammation and the development of periodontitis. Florida Probe diagnostics is used by Avanto specialists for the most accurate periodontal tissue examination and treatment control.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.