Caries appears due to the vital processes of bacteria, which are found in large quantities in a soft dental plaque. Plaque, in turn, is formed by the consumption of “soft” thermally processed food with a high content of carbohydrates. And this food makes up the basic ration of a modern person. If you do not remove dental plaque in a timely manner, the bacteria begin to reproduce quickly. The more they become, the more they emit acid, which, in fact, washes away fluoride and calcium from the tooth enamel. Gradually, the enamel softens, and bacteria penetrate deeper and deeper into the tooth, causing the damaged to it.
Caries also develops due to such external factors as improper oral hygiene, heredity and directly the state of health of the body as a whole (immune, digestive system, etc.). In addition to poor or untimely cleaning of teeth from plaque, improper nutrition (lack of proteins, vitamins, mineral salts, fluorine), excessive consumption of sweets, and also stress can be the cause of caries.
Caries can damage the tooth so deeply that its most sensitive part is affected: the pulp through which nerves and vessels pass. Patients who have caries turned into pulpitis constantly feel strong and sharp pain.
If you have caries, it is important to immediately contact your dentist for the necessary dental treatment. Remember that the treatment of caries in the later stages is a longer and more difficult process, and, in addition, it can cause serious complications (pulpitis, periodontitis, etc.). Therefore, it is necessary to visit the dentist in time for timely preventive examination in order to detect the occurrence of caries in time, to minimize possible complications and prevent the process of damage to the teeth.
Along with the traditional, proven and well-known methods of caries treatment (filling), nowadays modern dentistry represents innovative technologies. One of these methods is ozone therapy. This procedure is absolutely painless and takes only 10-20 seconds. During ozone therapy, nothing is “drilled” (if the caries is in the staining stage), and local anesthesia is not necessary. For a maximum of 20 seconds, 99.9% of all bacteria that provoke the appearance of caries disappear. The whole carious process stops, and the destruction of tooth enamel is prevented in the future. The procedure of ozone therapy in the treatment of dental caries is widely used in pediatric dentistry, but it is also excellent for adult patients.
For superficial, medium and deep caries, STA computer anesthesia is performed (the injection and the introduction of the anesthetic are painless), the carious cavity is treated and a filling is placed.
It is very important not to wait for the development of caries, but to prevent its occurrence in a timely manner. The prevention of dental caries in pediadontia is especially effective. With the help of modern technologies of dental treatment, such as ozonization, deep fluoridation, and dental fissures sealing, the dentist can guarantee that there will be no cariesi until the next visit (in a year).
In Avanto clinics, caries treatment is a painless, safe and absolutely comfortable procedure. Modern computer anesthesia allows for a painless treatment, and the most attenuated techniques and dental technology can cure caries in the early stages.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.