Sleep Dentistry allows avoiding stress for the baby if a serious intervention is needed or if the child is afraid of the dentist too much. Specialists of Avanto clinics guarantee full safety of sedatives used for medication sleep during dental treatment: the doctor uses non-narcotic sedatives that have no side effects and sedation is performed by a skilled team of anesthesiologists of Medical Center Dobrobut.
Sleep Dentistry (or Sedation Dentistry) is different from general anesthesia because the doctor uses sedatives that have no side effects and immerse the patient in a relaxed state. We use only certified and safe sedatives. The sedation is performed under thorough control of anesthesiologists of the Medical Center Dobrobut. Professionals monitor the patient’s condition throughout the treatment using high-precision diagnostic equipment.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.