The removal of milk teeth (or baby teeth) is a procedure that all children undergo. We care about our young patients therefore, we created the most comfortable conditions for them. In the consulting room, a child can play and relax, meet with the doctor. An effective anesthesia is performed with a magic “pen” or computer anesthesia STA (Single Tooth Anesthesia System), and cartoons distract from medical manipulations. To make a child feel completely safe, parents may be present in a room.
To avoid complications, you should not leave milk teeth in the following cases:
You can’t remove milk teeth at home. Sometimes a tooth is so loose that it doesn’t even require anesthesia, but this is not a reason to ignore a visit to a pediatric dentist, because only a specialist will do everything correctly and in sterile conditions. Removing milk teeth at home can cause the child pain or psychological trauma or lead to complications.
We have been specializing in pediatric dentistry for over 20 years. We use modern equipment to create the most sterile and safe conditions for young patients in Avanto clinics meanwhile our doctors will find an approach to the most fearful fidgets and make sure they smile.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 27 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.