Teeth ozonizing is one of the most effective methods in pediatric dentistry. This procedure allows children not to get acquainted with a dental drill and cure other illnesses completely without pain. Gaseous ozone has excellent sterilizing properties that provides qualitative disinfection of the affected area with no soft tissue injury.
Indications for teeth ozonizing for children
The teeth ozonizing gives great results in case of different dental problems:
- During the treatment of caries on initial stages (on the stage of stain) without a dentist drill;
- In the case of fungal and infectious lesions of the tissues of the oral cavity, including stomatitis and ulcers of viral origin (for example, herpes);
- When teething;
- To reduce tooth hypersensitivity;
For treatment of tissues surrounding the tooth (periodontal disease).
The procedure of the teeth ozonizing for children
Teeth ozonizing in Avanto clinics is performed with modern equipment that is safe for children. After special manipulations, a special cap connected to the ozonation apparatus is put on a tooth. Then the ozone is supplied and it kills up to 99.9% bacteria of the affected area. As the result the tooth is sterile. The ozonizing process of one tooth takes a few seconds. Then it`s covered with a special solution for enamel strengthening and caries prevention.
Advantages of teeth ozonizing
- The procedure is completely painless;
- Teeth ozonizing does not cause mucous irritation;
- This method is safe and doesn`t injure soft tissues;
- The treatment is performed in a contactless way and takes a little time.
Teeth ozonizing is an effective method of caries treatment on early stages without a dental drill. This is an indisputable advantage of the use of this procedure in pediatric dentistry. We remind that regular visits of the dentist once in half a year allows to find the problem on early stage and prevent their development with the help of this treatment in the most comfortable way for a child.