Prevention of caries is a complex method of dental treatment in pediatric dentistry that is used for prevention caries on temporary and permanent teeth. Healthy teeth and beautiful smile can be saved from an early age. For the prevention of caries and other dental diseases, it is important for children to get the necessary vitamins and observe proper oral hygiene. A pediatric dentist will tell young parents how to properly brush their teeth, choose their first toothbrush and recommend the necessary care products, as well as conduct useful procedures that prevent caries and can stop its development at the initial stage.
The teeth ozonizing is extremely effective in pediatric dentistry because it allows avoiding the use of a dental drill. The tooth surface is processed with gaseous ozone supplied under moderate pressure and eliminate up to 99.9% bacteria. Teeth ozonizing for children in Avanto clinics is performed with HealOzone apparatus. This procedure is completely painless and takes minimum time – we need about 20 minutes for 1 tooth.
Teeth fluoridation is one of the most effective methods of preventing caries for children. This procedure strengthens the enamel and reduces the sensitivity of the teeth, and also provides an antimicrobial microflora in the mouth. Depending on the age and general condition of the child’s teeth, the doctor may recommend one of three options for fluoridation: fluorine-enamel coating, use of an individual mouth guard or deep fluoridation. The procedure is completely painless and does not cause discomfort.
Fissures are natural prominent grooves on the masticatory surface of the teeth. The sealing of this area with the help of special medicines at early age can reduce the risk of caries because it prevents the appearance of plaque and pathogens. The treatment effects remain for 2-5 years. The fissure sealing can be both invasive (with fissures drilling) and non-invasive. It depends on how often a child visits a dentist. After the eruption of the first baby teeth, it is advisable for the children to undergo a preventive examination twice a year. If caries was detected at the initial stage, the doctor will select the most effective methods of treatment without a drill.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 29 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.