Healthy teeth and beautiful smile can be saved from an early age. For caries and other dental diseases prevention, the dentist will perform useful treatments that not only keep you away from meeting the dental drill but also decrease teeth sensitivity, strengthen enamel and prevent gum inflammation. Teeth ozonizing, fissure sealing and tooth fluoridation are completely painless and performed in comfortable conditions for young patients.
Teeth fluoridation is a completely painless procedure that is performed in a comfortable condition for young patients. The dentist applies special gels or varnishes that strengthen the enamel, reduce tooth sensitivity, prevent the occurrence of caries and gum disease. This treatment is carried out only on the recommendation of the dentist and is allowed for children of 2 years of age and older. Today, dentistry for children has the most effective techniques that allow you to keep your teeth healthy, and have a beautiful smile from an early age.
Teeth ozonizing for children gives excellent results in the process of treatment of initial caries without the use of a dental drill, facilitates discomfort during teething and reduces tooth sensitivity. Gaseous ozone destroys up to 99.9% of bacteria that are the source of multiple dental diseases. This procedure is completely painless and is carried out with the use of the equipment safe for children. Modern children dentistry allows to prevent the development of early diseases and keep teeth healthy.
With regular visits to a pediatric dentist, it is possible today to prevent the development of caries of primary and permanent teeth in the early stages. One of the most effective methods in this direction is the procedure of fissure sealing. It`s a completely painless procedure in the result of which tooth masticatory surface is protected from the exposure to bacteria. Modern dentistry for children allows to avoid the use of a dental drill and keep healthy teeth and a beautiful smile from early ages.
Modern pediatric dentistry allows you to avoid meeting with a dental drill thanks to effective methods of caries prevention, though in some cases tooth filling is needed. We use certified materials which allow us to perform a complete restoration of teeth. So that little patients do not experience fear, a pediatric dentist performs an effective anesthesia with the help of modern computer anesthesia STA.
Pediatric dentistry is one of the main directions of our clinics for over 20 years. We use modern equipment to create the most sterile and safe conditions for young patients. Our doctors will find an approach to the most fearful fidgets and make sure they smile. The removal of milk teeth is carried out under conditions of effective anesthesia (if necessary), and to make a child feel completely safe, parents may be present during the visit.
An orthodontist, a specialist who will detect any abnormalities in the formation of the dentition in time, must be present at the regular dental examination of the child. Teeth malalignment may become a reason of disturbance of bite, speech defects, and enamel damage. A pediatric dentist will recommend special bars and teenagers can use brackets or transparent Invisalign aligners. Our pediatric orthodontists apply the most effective methods of correcting the bite and the position of the teeth, which not only give excellent results but also are convenient for children.
If you visit the pediatric dentist in time for a preventive examination, you can prevent the development of caries in the early stages and carry out treatment in the most comfortable conditions for the child – without using a dental drill. The procedures of fissure sealing, fluoride treatment or ozonizing, Icon method – are safe and for their carrying out you don’t even need anesthesia. Modern pediatric dentistry allows you to maintain healthy teeth and the beauty of a smile from an early age.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.