Veneers are the thinnest plates that cover the surface of the teeth, correcting all the flaws. The possibilities of modern dentistry allow you to correct any flaws in your smile. For example, it can be discoloration of the enamel, darkening of the teeth or the appearance of stains; noticeable gaps between the teeth, splits or cracks. Veneers do not only make the smile dazzlingly beautiful but also serve as additional protection for enamel.
Installation of veneers in Avanto clinics
- the dentist carefully listens to the patient’s wishes regarding the shape and color of the teeth; conducts an inspection and comprehensive diagnostics;
- it is necessary to perform professional teeth cleaning and, if necessary, to treat caries and other diseases;
- minimal teeth grinding is carried out and a cast is made. For the period of production of permanent veneers in Avanto dental laboratory, teeth are covered with temporary veneers;
- when veneers are ready, they are placed on the surface of the teeth, fastening with the help of high-strength and hermetic compounds;
- the patient receives recommendations for oral care and hygiene, and a scheduled inspection date is scheduled.
Ultraneers are already used in Avanto clinics. These are very thin veneers made from German glass-ceramic E.max. The installation of ultraneers does not always require the grinding of enamel, and the aesthetic correction of the dentition is carried out very carefully. Ultra-thin veneers are very durable, look great and serve reliably for many years (10 years or more).
Contraindications for installing veneers
In some cases, installing veneers is contraindicated:
- in case of serious occlusion abnormalities;
- in the case of a pronounced bruxism (or night grinding of teeth), which provokes increased abrasion of enamel;
- in case of severe diseases of the circulatory tissues.
Only after correcting these problems, you can think about a Hollywood smile and installing veneers.