Ultrathin veneers are special thinnest plates or onlays which are fixed on the frontal surface of the teeth. The use of this technology allows not only correcting the color and shape of the teeth but also hide such external flaws as diastemas and gaps between teeth, enamel splits, and cracks, wedge-shaped defect, etc. The restoration using ultrathin veneers is one of the most popular tendencies of advanced aesthetic dentistry.
Ultraneers are made of glass ceramics E.max (Ivoclar Vivadent, Germany). They are way thinner than classical veneers – their thickness is less than 0.6 mm. so in some cases, there`s no need to perform dissection (or circular job) of teeth enamel. Externally, ultra-thin veneers can be compared with contact lenses – very thin translucent plates.
The specialists of dental laboratory of Avanto clinics have high-tech equipment, big experience, and skills in the production of ultrathin veneers E.max. This allows doctors not only to perform effective and qualitative treatment but also turn aesthetic dentistry into real art.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.