Removable and partially removable dentures are special constructions that are used for the replacement of the lost teeth and recovery of chewing and speech function. There are irremovable dentures – for examples crowns, venires, bridgeworks that are firmly fixed in the mouth. Such kind of prosthetics is not recommended in case of extensive teeth loss. In such a case an implantation or removable and partially removable dentures are used. Note that there are various causes of tooth loss, not only dental diseases but also injures, etc. Modern dentures do not affect the appearance of a person, that is, they do not “age”, and can be used at different ages.
Modern removable and partially removable dentures are made of hypoallergenic materials which do not provoke gum disease and are safe for the oral cavity. The choice of the most comfortable design takes place after a comprehensive diagnosis. It`s essential that partially removable dentures not only look natural but also don’t cause any pain and provided an even chewing load without damaging the gums and healthy teeth.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 29 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.