Implant prostodontics is an effective method of lost teeth restoring, which allows not only to restore a beautiful look but also to preserve the necessary function. A beautiful smile, the absence of discomfort, proper chewing load and the restoration of speech function – this method has several advantages.
Advantages of implant prostodontics
does not require teeth grinding around the denture;
externally implanted tooth looks like a real one and has the same functions;
often implanted tooth is several times stronger than “normal”;
there is no need for periodic replacement of the prosthesis.
Peculiarities of implant prostodontics
Prosthetics on implants itself is performed shortly after implantation if the doctor finds it appropriate. Intermittent prosthetics is performed sometime after implantation: it takes from 14 days to 5 months which is determined on individual bases. During this time, the patient wears temporary prostheses, which externally and functionally replace missing teeth. Ready implant prostodontics serve for more than 20 years.
How does implant prosthodontics take place?
Firstly, an implant is implanted into the bone tissue and temporarily implanted prostheses are set;
After some time, an implantation of the denture is performed on the healed implanted base using screws or cementing agent.
Implants of several teeth (or the whole dentition) can be fitted with removable or partially removable prostheses or fixed bridges. In Avanto clinics, implant prosthodontics is performed with metal-ceramic or all-ceramic crowns and ultra-light German frame material BioHPP, and the manufacture of dental prosthesis takes place in the clinic’s own dental laboratory.
Prosthetics and Orthopedic Treatment
Ceramic crown on the implant
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 27 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса. 2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.