Nowadays metal-free dental ceramics are among the newest achievements in the field of advanced dentistry. Due to this technology, it has become possible to make durable and lightweight dental crowns, prostheses and other constructions, which, moreover, possess high aesthetic characteristics. Such dental crowns made in a dental laboratory (taking into account the individual characteristics of natural teeth) look similar to a natural tooth even for a dentist.
In addition to special technical and external parameters, metal-free dental crowns are characterized by both optimal functionality and patient safety. Ceramic dental crowns are made taking into account the exact anatomical shape and color of the natural teeth, and at the same time do not provoke allergic reactions. They are also excellent for the teeth restoration, which withstands a significant chewing load. Ceramic crowns and dental bridgeworks can be made by the method of extruded casting (IPS E.max Ivoclar Vivadent), method of layering porcelain, or milling.
For the period of production of permanent constructions, a temporary crown (temporary prosthesis) is installed, which is intended to hide the defect and the patient will not have any difficulties in communication.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.