In addition to special technical and external parameters, metal-free dental crowns are characterized by both optimal functionality and patient safety. Ceramic dental crowns are made taking into account the exact anatomical shape and color of the natural teeth, and at the same time do not provoke allergic reactions. They are also excellent for the teeth restoration, which withstands a significant chewing load. Ceramic crowns and dental bridgeworks can be made by the method of extruded casting (IPS E.max Ivoclar Vivadent), method of layering porcelain, or milling.
For the period of production of permanent constructions, a temporary crown (temporary prosthesis) is installed, which is intended to hide the defect and the patient will not have any difficulties in communication.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.