Active technological development of modern dentistry allows performing the restoration of the dentition with excellent results. Nowadays one of the most effective restoration techniques is the use of metal-free ceramics in the process of manufacturing of dental prostheses. This material allows getting an excellent aesthetic result so that the prosthesis looks similar to the patient’s own teeth, as well as the safety and durability of the construction. Metal-free ceramic prostheses do not darken over time, and they do not cause allergic reactions and other negative consequences for the whole body.
Nowadays metal-free ceramic system CERCON is the only material in the world that can be used not only for the frontal teeth restoration but also for making frames for constructions for the chewing group of teeth that withstand a heavy load. This technique represents a fundamentally new level in the direction of prosthetics based on CAD/CAM technology: including computer 3D CAD modeling and automated production of CAM.
It is necessary to note the peculiarities of the metal-free ceramics of zirconium oxide manufacturing:
CERCON SMART CERAMICS is a metal-free ceramic system made of zirconium oxide. The frame is made from white zirconia blanks or from painted zirconia blanks (ivory color). The shade is chosen to match the shade of the patient’s teeth best. Note that this material also has high biocompatibility with the tissues of the oral cavity, is very durable and aesthetic. Reproduction of color is carried out according to the technique of layer-by-layer deposition, or a coloring technique is used.
The CERCON system is contraindicated in case of bruxism and therapy-resistant parafunction. Temporary installation of non-metal CERCON ceramics is possible. The final installation of metal-free zirconia ceramics is performed by cementing or adhesive bonding. Note that after the dental restoration using metal-free ceramics, it is very important to adhere to the recommendations of the attending physician and carefully perform all necessary procedures for proper oral hygiene.
Specialists of Avanto clinics have successful experience in applying the CERCON metal-free ceramics system in the field of aesthetic dentistry. We have our own dental laboratory and the newest diagnostic equipment to conduct high-precision studies and perform procedures for restoring the dentition in the most comfortable conditions for you and without the risk of complications.
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Anri Barbus St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Anri Barbus St.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.