Metal-free frame constructions BioHPP (Bredent, Germany) is an innovative class of materials used to create frames in prosthetics. This is a high-tech polymer (High-Performance Polymer), which has been successfully used for prosthetics in the field of common diseases for 30 years (prosthetics of spinal intermediates, the manufacture of prosthetic fingers, prosthetic hip joints, etc.) and is now used in dentistry.
In addition to perfect aesthetic characteristics, BioHPP metal-free constructions possess high physiological and mechanical parameters, which is extremely important in dental prosthetics. It means high biocompatibility and resistance to the formation of dental deposits. In addition, this material has optimal indicators of similarity with the bone skeleton mechanical properties, and, unlike frame materials used earlier, it is characterized by the necessary elasticity, close to the natural indicators of bone elasticity, which prevents the side effects, especially the deformation of other teeth, allergic reactions, etc. High strength and elasticity, unsurpassed qualities in terms of functionality and comfort for patients, as well as innovative possibilities for dentists make BioHPP metal-free frame constructions the most optimal and effective in dental prosthetics.
BioHPP material (Bredent, Germany) is directly used in the manufacture of the frame. At the finishing stage, this frame must be laminated. Therefore, the dental technicians of Avanto clinics use several such materials for the final laminating, depending on the clinical situation and the task set by the prosthetist. For example, Visio.lign porcelain composite (Bredent, Germany) can be used, which ideally combines with the BioHPP framework. Visio.lign is a unique system for laminating prostheses and dental crowns on implants. The coefficient of abrasion of the composite is close to the abrasion of the enamel of natural teeth. Thus, the teeth that are in contact with dental crowns are more resistant to mechanical abrasion. Visio.lign also reproduces the transparency and color of a natural tooth.
Another variant of lamination is IPS e.max (Ivoclar Vivadent, Germany): an innovative system of solid ceramics, with the help of which you can close any area of indications, from ultra-thin veneers to mental bridgeworks. The IPS e.max system also has excellent strength, aesthetics and biocompatibility characteristics.
Due to the active use of this technology, the specialists of Avanto clinics are always ready to perform treatment of any complexity, guaranteeing every patient an excellent result and perfect aesthetics.
1. Метро - Дворец Украина, пешком в сторону ул. Предславинской, левый поворот в Новопечерский переулок. Клиника расположена в комплексе Престиж Холл, вход- со стороны ул. Анри Барбюса.
2. Автомобиль - заезд к входу клиники осуществляется с ул. Ионна Павла II (бывшая Патриса Лумумбы), поворот на ул. Анри Барбюса.
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.