Dental ceramic crowns are fixed constructions that allow you to restore a broken tooth. During the full restoration of the dentition, not only the appearance but also the complete preservation of the chewing function is important. Nowadays dental ceramic crowns which are of the same color as tooth and have high strength are used. The used materials do not cause allergic reactions and are resistant to external influences. We use metal-free ceramic systems: for example, IPS E.max – pressed crowns, crowns on a zirconia frame or BioHPP (High Performance Polimer, Germany) frame.
Specialists of Avanto clinics put dental ceramic crowns only after a comprehensive diagnosis and the necessary therapeutic treatment. For example, a professional teeth cleaning can be performed or elimination of foci of caries and inflammatory diseases of the gums. We also perform metal-ceramic prosthetics. During the manufacture of permanent crowns, the patient wears temporary ones that look great and function like natural teeth.
Avanto clinics operate under the license issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We use only certified equipment and high quality materials by the world leading manufacturers. Medical staff has all relevant documents and the narrow field of specialization. Over 29 years of successful work, more than 30,000 patients have entrusted us with their health.
Avanto (Center) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Palace Ukraine, walk to the side of Predslavynska St., left turn into Novopecherskyi Lane. The clinic is placed in Prestige Hall residential complex, the entrance is from the side of Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance to the clinic from Ionna Pavla II St. (the former – Patrisa Lumumby St.), turn into Vasyl Tyutyunnik St.
Avanto (Podil) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Kontraktova Ploshcha, walk on the street Kostiantynivska towards “Zhovten” cinema. The entrance to “cinematographic” arche.
2. By car – you can get to the central entrance of the clinic from Kostiantynivska St. through “cinematographic” arche. It is also possible to park a car in the parking lot near the square on the street Yaroslavska.
Avanto (Pechersk) Dental Clinic
1. By Metro – Pecherska, walk on the street Lasya Ukrainka to the side of The Ivan Bohun Military High School. The building where the clinic is placed is located behind the CEC building and has a wave-shaped roof.
2. By car – the first arrival to the central entrance of the clinic is possible from Lesya Ukrainka St. behind The Ivan Bohun Military High School. Also it is possible to get there from the side of Staronavodnytska St., the turn is near the pointer of TSARSKY sport club. The building where the clinic is placed has a wave-shaped roof.