Dental ceramic crowns are fixed constructions that allow you to restore a broken tooth. During the full restoration of the dentition, not only the appearance but also the complete preservation of the chewing function is important. Nowadays dental ceramic crowns which are of the same color as tooth and have high strength are used. The used materials do not cause allergic reactions and are resistant to external influences. We use metal-free ceramic systems: for example, IPS E.max – pressed crowns, crowns on a zirconia frame or BioHPP (High Performance Polimer, Germany) frame.
Advantages of metal-free systems BioHPP
- metal-free dental crowns on the BioHPP frame are very light constructions (several times lighter than ordinary ceramics). It is a perfect choice for complex prosthetics for patients with periodontitis and implants (many structures in the oral cavity: crowns, dentures, crowns on implants);
- great aesthetics: crowns are indistinguishable from real teeth;
- BioHPP material is safe and hypoallergenic, doesn’t interfere with other materials and doesn’t cause the change of gum coloring;
- teeth aren’t ground thanks to excellent wear resistance;
- high biocompatibility and resistance to the appearance of dental plaque;
- equal elasticity of the material with the bone, which contributes to even loading when chewing (this is important for patients with periodontitis and during implantation).
Dental ceramic crowns in Avanto clinics
Specialists of Avanto clinics put dental ceramic crowns only after a comprehensive diagnosis and the necessary therapeutic treatment. For example, a professional teeth cleaning can be performed or elimination of foci of caries and inflammatory diseases of the gums. We also perform metal-ceramic prosthetics. During the manufacture of permanent crowns, the patient wears temporary ones that look great and function like natural teeth.